The Future Vertical Lift (FVL) Sustainment Capture Manager will report directly to the FVL Sustainment Senior Manager. The position will be responsible for identifying every level of the customer value chain and formulating approaches to communicate our discriminating values in support of the campaign. The Capture Manager will serve as the primary manager responsible for ensuring program-capture integration throughout the capture lifecycle including proposal development as well as acting as the interface between the capture and the Strategic Sourcing and Sustainment IPTs ensuring continuity, unity of message and purpose with teammates and key suppliers. The Capture Manager will work closely with all FVL Campaign Strategy teams to ensure complete alignment across all FVL Family of Systems with regards to capture strategy and the implementation of the Future Attack Reconnaissance Aircraft, Future Long-Range Assault Aircraft, and Attack Utility Replacement Aircraft strategic communications plan.
- U.S. citizen or equivalent that holds or is qualified to obtain Secret level U.S. Government security clearance.
- Able to travel Domestically.
- Familiarity in Sustainment and strategic sourcing process.
- Experienced in identifying customer value, organizing and executing Customer Value Proposition (CVP) events and translating those results into actionable and measurable messaging in support of the Win Strategy.
- Serve as the primary interface ensuring seamless Capture-Program integration and alignment regarding roles and responsibilities to support capture milestones and proposal development related activities.
- In depth experience with the RMS Win Plan, roles and responsibilities of IPT leads, capture phases, Gate Reviews, and EPP.
- Familiarity with Business/subcontract management strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively team with all levels of the organization/program.
- Understanding of US Government procurement/subcontracting practices.
- Experience withed team building, personnel management, and team leadership involving subcontract managers, engineers, and various technical support personnel.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written, verbal, and presentation, to effectively communicate business cases to all levels of peers, suppliers, as well as program and executive management.
- Superior organization, planning and time management skills.
- Experience with rotary wing technologies, US Army or US Marine Corps rotary wing operations and platforms.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.