Vibracoustic has an opening for a Maintenance Manager at our Morganfield, Kentucky plant. The Maintenance Manager directs and coordinates activities of workers engaged in repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment, and in maintenance of buildings, grounds, and industrial plant, by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Maintenance Manager Tasks:
- Reviews job orders to determine work priorities. Schedules repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive preventative and predictive maintenance program fulfilling the requirements of IATF 16949.
- Supervise the maintenance and repair of manufacturing facility and equipment.
- Instruct personnel on problem analysis, evaluation and corrective methods.
- Maintains records of all fixed assets, cost, age, and depreciation/replacement values as required by corporate accounting.
- Local contact for property risk management activities.
- Research each machine and process to provide specific requirements for component replacement or repair, spare part’s stocking, and contingency plans to provide uninterrupted service.
- Establish procedures and program for energy activities.
- Evaluate maintenance personnel performance, training skills, and focus on their continuous improvement.
- Install all new equipment and relocate existing equipment as required.
- Evaluate machinery prior to purchase, solicit quotes and inspect all equipment prior to purchase.
- Provide necessary requirements for new construction.
- Direct maintenance activities on utility systems to provide continuous supply of heat, steam, electric power, gas, or air required for operations.
- Reviews production, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities.
- Reviews new product plans and discusses equipment needs and modifications with design engineers.
- Environmental responsibilities
- Reference Environmental Management System Manual in regards to ISO-14001.
- Safety responsibilities
- Establishes safety objectives and goals.
- Encourages employee involvement.
- Reviews all accident investigations.
- Ensures implementation of safe operating procedures.
- Interacts with the plant safety committee.
- Reviews accident report trends.
- Participates in the KOSHA and OSHA process.
Maintenance Manager Profile:
- High School diploma or GED and/or acceptable T.A.B.E test scores. BS in Maintenance, Electrical Engineering, or other related field desired.
- Five to ten years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience with Electrical, Hydraulic, and PLC’s.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Flexibility to work extended hours and travel as needed.
Candidates for positions with Vibracoustic must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Vibracoustic is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Vibracoustic offers a solid track record of growth and expansion in the highly competitive automotive industry as well as a complete benefits package including health/prescription/dental/vision options, short term disability, long term disability, basic life insurance, additional optional life insurance amounts available including spouse and dependent child coverage, flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a company match.
Please apply online at: http://www.vibracoustic.com/careers/vacancies
Vibracoustic, 3408 U.S. Hwy. 60 East, Morganfield, KY 42437
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Maintenance Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement