WILL Technology, Inc. (WTI) has an immediate need for a skilled, full-time SharePoint Developer to join our growing team at Fort Rucker in Southeast Alabama. In this position, the SharePoint Developer will create application design, construction, and deployment of enterprise products and associate modules within an object-oriented, centric architecture. This includes creating and configuring SharePoint sites and user interface applications; finding solutions to enhance business activity, and customizing sites based on the client's requirements. Candidates in the Dothan, AL, Montgomery, AL, and Pensacola, FL areas are strongly encouraged to apply. Relocation may be available.
The successful candidate for the SharePoint Developer position will be responsible for building scalable and secure user interface applications, either as stand-alone interfaces or those that require access to servers. He/She will be responsible for testing and debugging software to ensure that code runs properly. The SharePoint Developer will also write and modify code to build applications and sites for the client's environment, which will include providing ongoing support to the client. He/She will work closely with Database Engineers, Systems Analysts, Application Engineers, GUI Developers, and other technical staff. Some of the specific responsibilities and duties for the SharePoint Developer position include:
MINIMUM EDUCATION/TRAINING & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Create application design, construction, and deployment of enterprise products and associate modules within an object-oriented centric architecture.
- Develop and design minor adjustments as well as major overhauls of product architecture.
- Translate application requirements into an object-oriented business model.
- Architect and design web-based applications for integration with other enterprise applications.
- Define strategic and technical approaches for meeting product performance, reliability, scalability, and security objectives.
- Establish programmatic tasks and perform verification tests of for module development through the system development life cycle.
- Support the development of a logical and physical data model mapping the application requirements to the database design.
- Translate object-oriented mode of persistent objects into a logical data model suitable for physical data modeling.
- Possess a CompTIA Security+ certification (certification may be acquired after hiring, with conditions)
- Minimum of five years of extensive experience in SharePoint development
- Hands-on experience with calculated fields, Content Query WebParts, and SharePoint Designer 2013, especially the capabilities and limitations, and XSLT relative to SharePoint (specifically as it relates to ItemStyles, DataViews, and Content Query WebParts)
- Proficient in Agile development processes and methodologies
- Hands-on working knowledge of consuming web services using SOAP, REST, JSON
- Familiar with C++ programming language; various frameworks, including .Net, VB.Net; and application development tools such as Visual Studio 2Kx, VSTS, SharePoint Object Model, Web Services, and XML
- Proficient Office 365 architecture and power apps, SP app model; advanced featu c res of SharePoint and other Office 2013 products (Excel Services, BCS, Enterprise Search, Usage Reporting, etc.)
- Working knowledge of SharePoint Designer 2016 and/or SharePoint Online
- Prior experience with effectively integrating third-party tools, such as Nintex, Metalogix, etc.
- Strong understanding of software development fundamentals and capability to perform software testing, debugging, maintenance, algorithm design, performance tuning, and coaching
- Possess advanced debugging skills to effectively debug system-wide technical issues
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working effectively within a large group of project stakeholders
- Ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Must be authorized to work in the US and currently possess an active Government security clearance at the Secret level
- Capable of working independently with little supervision as well as within a team environment
WTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.