The web developer will be responsible for building new functionality and maintaining existing code in our new web platform. The primary language used for web development is .NET C#. Data is retrieved and persisted using web services. The software developer needs to have experience and knowledge of working with RESTful web services.
Due to the complexity and nature of financial applications, the developer is expected to be familiar with developing transactional and mission-critical software. The ideal candidate needs to be comfortable learning new technologies quickly.
The candidate is expected to be a team player who will be working alongside other developers, quality assurance engineers, technical writers, and product managers. The developer will be expected to work closely with QA in resolving bugs.
Please share your LinkedIn profile in your application. Thank you.
NO THIRD PARTIES ARE CONSIDERED AT THE PRESENT TIME.
· Expert in developing web applications using C# and .NET Core.
· Object-oriented programming experience is required.
· Experience working with RESTful web services.
· Analyze requirements and convert them into software design and implementation.
· C# and .NET Core
· ASP.NET Core MVC / Razor Pages
· SQL Server or Oracle databases
· Git for source code control
· XML / JSON
· Fast learner and able to understand new technologies and concepts quickly.
· Team player with the ability to work alongside other team members and groups.
· Be professional and courteous while holding up department policies and procedures.
· Own assigned tasks and see them through to completion.
· High organizational and time management skills.
· Clear and concise communication skills are required.
· Experience in the financial services industry or similar business.
· Experience with an ORM library like NHibernate.
· Knowledge or experience using TypeScript.
· Experience with Sass or similar technology.
· Understanding of Dependency Injection.
· Knowledge of building responsive web applications using Bootstrap.
· Understand the software development life cycle (SDLC).
· Fully paid medical health benefits – depending on the candidate’s residence state.
· Retirement savings plan.
- All candidates should be able to pass a background check as well as drug screening.
No 3rd party at the present time. (If a third party submits a resume, we will not pay any finders fees.)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 per year
This role will be fully remote.
- Software Development: 3 years (Required)
- C#: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)