GoEngineer is looking for a talented SOLIDWORKS Data Management Specialist to join the growing team, implementing our Data Management (SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard, SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional, SOLIDWORKS Manage) software solutions to customers nation-wide.
Work will be remote, in office and onsite as needed
GoEngineer has been at the forefront of technical innovation for over 35 years helping engineering, manufacturing, and product design companies stay competitive. Our solutions portfolio contains industry-leading products from SOLIDWORKS, Stratasys, and other partners. Customers have access to thousands of training resources, on-demand support, customer portal access, mentoring sessions, and a unique interactive community for engagement and camaraderie with other engineers.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Installation of SOLIDWORKS Data Management software and its prerequisites
- Meeting with customers to ensure proper project management, stake holder requirements and all aspects of services agreements are completed in a timely manner
- Facilitating workshops to guide customer processes and implementations
- Configuring software environment to meet customer defined needs within project scope
- Provide standard and custom PDM training to the customer base in classroom, on prem, and online to ensure successful software launch.
- Provide Server Move, Upgrade, Replication and Data Migration Services
- Scoping and creation of Quotes and Statements of Work to accurately reflect custom requirements and account for all services rendered
- Provide accurate and timely Project Management updates to bring visibility to project status.
- Communication with the Management, Sales and Administration groups within GoEngineer to bring visibility to projects
- Expand your own job knowledge and skill set through ongoing training and personal development activities
Qualified Candidate will possess the following skills:
Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional and/or equivalent professional experience.
- 2 or more years of direct industry experience using/administrating SOLIDWORKS PDM.
- Active/working knowledge of SOLIDWORKS 3D Design Software.
- Active/working knowledge of SOLIDWORKS Product Data Management
- Knowledge of Windows Server infrastructure, MS Office, and related client and web-based software applications.
- Comfort working with Microsoft SQL is a plus
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time, and maintain calendar activities.
- An attitude/personality others describe as self-motivated, driven, and eager to learn.
- An ability to work well in a team environment with fellow engineers, sales team, and customers.
- Candidate must have reliable transportation with the ability for overnight travel.
- Candidate must be able to travel (domestic) up to 25% of the time for services delivery.
Location: 2710 Cambridge Court Suite 118 & 120, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Job Type: Full-time