Celebrating its twenty-fifth anniversary in 2016, Cyient is an acknowledged leader in engineering design services, design-led manufacturing, networks and operations, data transformation, and analytics. We collaborate with our clients to help them achieve more and together shape a better future. We call it Designing Tomorrow Together.
Our industry focus includes aerospace, defense, rail transportation, off-highway & industrial, power generation, mining, oil & gas, communications, utilities, geospatial, semiconductor and medical technology. We align closely with the business needs, goals, culture, and core values of our clients. This reflects in the deep, long-standing relationships we have developed and sustained with some of the leading names in these industries.
East Hartford, Connecticut
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Outstanding opportunity Software Engineers with strong web development experience in Miscrosoft Technologies (i.e. ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, MVC)
to work on continuous improvement projects at our onsite location in the greater Hartford CT area. Candidates must be Green Card holders or US Citizens Only.
Candidates must have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Developer, including developing/supporting enterprise Web applications
- 5+ years’ experience in ASP.NET, C# , MVC, client frameworks (jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.), web services (WCF, JSON, REST, Web API), entity framework.
- Deep understanding of ASP.NET lifecycles, SOA, RDBMS and IIS, as well as various application and integration design patterns.
- Database skills in SQL Server 2008-2010 and Oracle 10,11.
- SQL skills creating stored procedures, triggers, tables, and writing reports, etc.
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills.
- Good requirements gathering and analysis skills
- Must have excellent communication skills with internal/external customer and superiors.
Requirements- .net development
- C# required
- SQL Server
- Ajax, JQuery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS , Business Administration or related field preferred.
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.