A local Omaha company is searching for an Agriculture Engineer who will have core responsibilities in test and validation of agriculture equipment. The Agriculture Engineer is a vital role within the company, working directly with the Design Engineering team on large scale projects. Our Agriculture Engineer will work independently, taking the lead on company reporting and tracking, acting as a resource on equipment testing.
- All family healthcare paid for by company
- International company with production based out of Omaha
- Potential for career growth within company
What we look for:
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Mechanized Systems Management
- Industry experience in Agriculture Manufacturing
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Tanner Gesell can serve as your contact for this position, as well as, many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today! www.ExpressPros.com/OmahaSouth
We are located at:
6157 Center St.
Omaha. NE 68106
Need more information about this job?
Contact Tanner, our Staffing Consultant at 402 884-0122, or by email Tanner.Gesell @expresspros.com. Please add “Agriculture Validation Engineer” to the subject line of your email.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $25.00 /hour
- agriculture manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)