Primary responsibilities will include the following:
· Manage the bid & proposal queue and prepare responses in a timely manner. Work with the commercial leads to prioritize proposals during times of high-volume.
· Provide technical support to the sales team during client meetings & engagements.
· Distill customer needs into action-oriented deliverables. Coordinate with the execution teams, as needed, to develop and draft custom scopes of work.
· Actively seek new value-add solutions to serve our clients.
· Assess and mitigate resource and cost over-run risks through careful definition and clarity of scope.
· Provide costing & resource estimates to support bid pricing.
· Interface directly with customers to answer questions relating to the proposals or to refine scope of work content. Assist in proposal and contract negotiations, as needed.
· Facilitate contract hand-off to project execution teams.
· Prepare standard and custom sales collateral and marketing materials, as need.
- Work collaboratively as a member of the commercial team to meet sales goals, identify new opportunities, and grow the business.
- Other ad hoc responsibilities, as required from time to time.
The candidate will report directly to Director Sales Operations.
CEA values taking ownership of the work and perform above and beyond, as such, we’re seeking a candidate with the following traits:
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical field.
· Minimum of 4 years technical background in Solar PV and/or Energy Storage.
· Minimum of 2 years in customer facing role; power generation industry preferred.
· Expert knowledge of PV equipment, systems, and/or performance.
· Responsive and proactive problem solver with a “get it done” mentality.
· Flawless verbal and technical writing skills (English).
· Excellent organization and time management skills.
· Pedantic attention to detail.
· Ability and desire to work with customers with integrity and professionalism.
· Ability to interact directly with clients on a daily basis in North American time zones.
· Must be a supportive team member, able to work in a collaborative environment as well as work on self-directed independent projects.
· Must be self-motivated with an ability to balance multiple projects under tight deadlines.
Desired Start Date: Immediately
Compensation: Based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
- PV: 4 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 4 years (Preferred)
- Energy Storage: 2 years (Preferred)