We are looking for a Staff-level Software Engineer to join our team! As a Software Engineer with a focus on Performance, you will work together with a team of other backend engineers, product managers, and designers to adapt the data pipeline, which processes 10+ billion daily requests at low latency, to serve the next 10,000 engineering teams.
- Identifying key areas to improve the platform's performance and stability and implement changes as appropriate.
- Reimagine our core infrastructure and design it to be more efficient, cost effective, and performant all while maintaining excellent operational standards.
- Analyze complex systems to identify areas of performance improvement. Coding and performance tuning a large scale distributed requires creativity and a deep technical repertoire.
- Drive our engineering culture through continual research, self-improvement and internal presentation. Provide technical project leadership using Agile methodologies. Mentor engineers in healthy best practices.
- Identify, plan, and execute key cost and infrastructure initiatives. Monitor, diagnose, and optimize cloud costs and performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with 7+ years of professional hands-on experience developing software, preferably in a SaaS or PaaS environment using .Net technologies.
- 3+ years of professional AWS / Distributed System experience
- Containerization (Docker)
- NoSQL such as Cassandra, Scylla, Aerospike, DynamoDb
- Messaging (Kakfa, Pulsar, SQS)
- S3, Lambda, ECS, Kubernetes (K8s), ElasticSearch/ELK stack
- AWS Networking Concepts/Costs
- Understanding of web services development principles and high-volume applications requiring 24/7 uptime.
- Demonstrated technical / project leadership using Agile/Scrum.
*Unfortunately, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Here at CTI we embrace the differences that make us unique. We are dedicated to building an inclusive environment that fosters respect and celebrates an array of backgrounds and perspectives.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $150,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday