Lee Maher Engineering began servicing our clients in 1987. For 35 years we have been working with Municipal, Provincial, and Federal governments, First Nations communities, residential land developers, and commercial land developers. Our ongoing commitment to providing efficient, quality, and responsive service is what provides us the opportunity to continue to service and work with a variety of clients.
We offer a great environment for our team members to grow both personally and in their careers. We believe that we are as strong as our individual and collective team members are. We foster a culture of learning and self-motivated growth opportunities and as such, carefully select individuals who we believe will thrive in our team environment.
We provide the opportunity to work on a variety of projects that are interesting and challenging. We also promote collaboration on our projects so that individual and team knowledge and growth can be achieved.
To take the opportunity to see if our team is the right one for you, please visit our website http://www.leemaher.ca/
Our rapidly growing Calgary office is seeking to add a Manager of Land Development/Municipal Engineering to our team of professionals. Land Development engineering and Municipal Infrastructure design are key areas of focus at Lee Maher Engineering. We have a wide variety of projects that impact and improve the communities we work in. The successful candidate will oversee and be responsible for a team of engineers and technologist on municipal, land development and stormwater related projects that include but not limited to utility system planning, utility system report writing, stormwater system planning, stormwater report writing, preliminary engineering design, and engineering design. Our office works on a wide variety of projects so working on both land development and municipal infrastructure will be required.
We provide the opportunity for a home/office blended work schedule if desired.
Our desired team member will have a civil engineering degree (professional technologists with appropriate experience considered), registration of some level with APEGA, have a minimum of 8-10 years previous experience in land development, municipal infrastructure, and stormwater engineering. The following characteristics about you would provide a benefit to our team:
- You are able to lead a team of professionals and interact with clients.
- You are able to work on multiple projects and adjust priorities to suit the needs of the clients we work with.
- You are able to contribute to a team environment and complete projects in a self-directed timely manner.
- You have a desire to provide exceptional and responsive service while working with land developers, municipalities, and First Nations communities.
- You are a problem solver and take the initiative to progress and represent yourself and the team with high quality work.
- You hold a valid drivers license.
- You are available to travel to jobsites in Alberta and occasionally out of province.
- You have sufficient previous work experience in municipal engineering, land development engineering, stormwater design, and report writing
- Experience with First Nations infrastructure projects will be considered an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $120,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Land Development/Municipal Engineering: 8 years (required)
- P.Eng, P.L.Eng, or the ability to obtain it in Alberta (required)
Application deadline: 2022-03-28