ACT designs and manufactures an extensive range of rugged military power supplies and power related products. We are GROWING and seeking Electrical Design Engineers to grow our Engineering Team. Our Electrical Engineers are the very heart of our business. They design, develop, improve and test new or existing custom electronic power supplies and products from concept through production. They interface with customers on requirements and provide technical proposals in response to requests for quotes. They may also travel in support of sales and/or products.
- BSEE or BSEET
- Engineering skills to include analog design
- 5+ years of electronic power supply design or similar preferred
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
Full benefits package offered including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K plan with company match, holidays and PTO.
For more information, please visit our website at https://www.actpower.com/about-us/careers/.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations as defined by ITAR.
ACT is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Employees are required to wear a face covering in the building and comply with social distancing guidelines. Hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes and gloves are provided.
- Power Supply Design: 5 years (Preferred)
- Analog Design: 5 years (Preferred)
- Middletown, PA 17057 (Required)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible