· The Injection Molding Process Engineer is a "hands-on" position that plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing equipment and processes to produce high quality injection molded product. This position also mentors and provides training to other injection molding personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline preferred
- 5+ years proven work experience in process engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- Able to perform Designed experiments (DOEs)
- Help and coach process technician on process control and troubleshooting
- Superior analytic ability and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software
- Able to use CAD software and read 2D drawings
· Initiative, attention to detail, and the ability to work as a team player
· Knowledge of operating guidance, injection raw materials, injection process, injection molds and equipment;
· Communication ability; operating skills of injection equipment; operating skills of office devices and software.
· Sense of professional dedication and awareness of responsibility; positive and initiative attitude; team spirit; awareness of continuous improvement and upgrade by learning
- Injection Molding Process Engineer will develop and qualify the processes at the injection molding presses for new mold validations and troubleshooting.
- Manage production quality Processes, supervise product quality through injection processes and report abnormalities to superiors, inspect technological parameters, pay attention to changes in parameters and analyze equipment stability, and solve technological issues in production.
- Analyze workflows within the injection molding department to determine maximum efficiency.
- Performing process training and technical guidance per workshop requirements.
- Work in a safe manner following all safety policies and procedures.
- Developing, configuring and optimizing industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification.
- Assessing processes, taking measurements and interpreting data.
- Designing, running, testing and upgrading systems and processes.
· Must be able to lift 45 lbs. with or without manual or mechanical assistance.
· The ability to coordinate two or more limbs (for example: two arms, two legs, or one leg or one arm) while sitting, standing, and walking.
· The ability to choose quickly between two or more movements in response to two or more different signals (lights, sounds, pictures). It includes the speed with which the correct response is started with the hand, foot or other body part.
· The ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and handling of materials. The ability to see details up close or at a distance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location