LOOKING FOR PROJECT ENGINEERS within a commutable distance to Kalamazoo, MI to handle manufacturing transfers for a medical device acquisition with the STERILIZATION OR IMAGING fields.
Our Client, a World Leader in their Industry has an opening for an experienced PROJECT ENGINEER in Kalamazoo, MI. Accepting no less than the absolute best, this company has climbed to the top, gaining a reputation for both excellence and satisfaction. Working at this company will give you the opportunity to work with some of the top technical professionals in the industry who are bringing cutting-edge products to forefront. Offering results-driven people a place where they can truly make a difference on a daily basis, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss!
Day-to-Day Duties May Include:
· Leading an engineering team to execute various tasks within the manufacturing transfer process per associated timelines, quality requirements and budget
· Executing assigned project elements with an emphasis on working with current suppliers to understand how components and sub-assemblies are manufactured, reviewing validation documents, conducting supplier quality evaluations in order to plan the transfer of manufacturing process to new suppliers
· Monitoring, controlling and closure of a project
· Defining and clarifying project scope while developing and maintaining the project schedule
· Working closely with other functional areas of the company to drive successful project implementation
· Actively engaging with manufacturing operations to evaluate existing process layouts in terms of new process integration, ensuring best utilization of floor space, minimized handling and optimum process flow
· B.S in Engineering required or related engineering discipline (Electrical preferred)
· Experience with manufacturing transfer projects a plus
· Medical Device background preferred (Imaging or Sterlization experience a huge plus)
· Experience in an FDA regulated environment (preferably Medical Device) or regulated industry beneficial
· US Citizenship required
For other exciting career opportunities at JBL Resources, please visit our website: www.jblresources.com. JBL Resources is proud to have earned the reputation of being a premier provider of top talent professionals in the fields of engineering, human resources, logistics, operations, and supply chain management. As specialists in both permanent placement and contract services, our mission is to help companies and individuals become all they were created to be.
**JBL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify Company
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19