At WDP, creating lasting solutions that extend the service life of structures is at the heart of our business. We are a multi-location firm headquartered in Northern Virginia that provides innovative solutions to complex structural and building enclosure problems throughout the United States. Whether preserving our nation’s historic buildings, rehabilitating an existing structure, or designing green, high performance elements for new construction, our entry-level professional staff enjoy a supportive, creative work environment and mentorship from dedicated professional staff with decades of experience.
We are currently seeking motivated individuals for entry level Staff Engineer positions in our New York, NY office location. The candidate’s primary duties will be to assist senior staff with the performance of field investigations, preparation of summary reports, and design of remediation and rehabilitation procedures for structures, including building enclosure, roofing, and fenestration systems. Prior experience with these systems is NOT a prerequisite for employment. As part of our team, you will contribute to the success of our company and help to shape the industry. If solving unique and interesting problems in an environment that provides you the freedom and resources to advance your career interests you, we encourage you to join our team!
WDP encourages staff to participate in industry groups, publication of papers, speaking engagements, and professional seminars to advance staff knowledge, promote technological advancement, and remain trusted leaders in our field. The company offers tuition reimbursement programs for qualified members of our team and a competitive benefits package including:
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Fully paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - fully funded by WDP
- Wellness Benefit.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (Master’s and PhD applicants are preferred)
- The desire to engage in hands-on field investigations and at job-sites
- Flexibility to work on a diverse array of projects
- Strong drive to contribute to the advancement of the industry
- A curious mind (previous research experience is preferred)
- Ambition to distinguish yourself as a stellar professional in your field
- Excellent grades, academic and/or professional references