- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- High school or equivalent diploma
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience creating and editing help content - with a portfolio to demonstrate it
. Experience with multi-media tools / applications such as Audio and video editing tools, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in one of the following areas: Content Design, Multimedia Editing, Video Editing
- This position requires up to 30% Travel. When not traveling, content developer will work virtually.
Reliability, Maintenance, and Engineering (RME) is hiring for Technical Content Developer! At Amazon we believe that Every Day is still Day One! We’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people.
We are looking for a Technical Content Developer to join the Reliability, Maintenance and Engineering (RME) Technical Learning Team. We continue to develop technical courses, skills-based training, practical exercises and assessments for our Maintenance teams who maintain equipment within our Fulfillment, Transportation, and Global Specialty Operations (GSO) centers. We have adopted a blended approach by mixing both instructor-led, web-based and skills-based (practical hands-on) methods of delivery.
- Read maintenance manuals and technical content to gather training development ideas
. Create course curriculums and quizzes after reading the troubleshooting guides
. Produce technical training content in audio, video and text format
- Administer learning management system (LMS) tasks such as schedule sessions, register participants and instructor resources
- Utilize industry standard instructional design models to create and deliver world class education
courses and content
. Select and use a variety of techniques to define and sequence the instructional content and strategies
- 1+ years of experience in a training role, preferably technical training
- Experience with developing training documentation (lesson plans, procedures, reports, etc.)
- 2+ years of demonstrated Adult Learning and Curriculum Design/Improvement experience
- Experience including an editorial background and exceptional proofreading and content creation skill
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems, particularly Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) compliant systems
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
P ursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $54,550-$95,500/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.