Engineering Process Technician
Job type: Full-time, Day shift
Education: Associates Degree or equivalent
Salary: Negotiable based upon experience + competitive benefits
Experience: Minimum 3 Years
Peaker Services, Inc. is searching for an engineering process technician, who coordinates the flow of work throughout multiple projects through a design and commercial processes. Some of the responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Assists ESG Manager, Application Engineers, Engineering Technicians, providing engineering process level services.
· Implement and refine processes to meet ISO and AAR quality requirements for engineering design and development.
· Facilitates the flow of work and materials within the team in accordance to project schedules.
· Coordinates engineering problem solving forms, improvement forms, warranty resolutions, project documentation, reports, and design reviews in an accurate and efficient manner.
· Prepares project cost and work in process reports using material cost data, labor usage reports, and expenses.
· Determines process needs and communicates needs with PSI employees, engineers, vendors, and customers.
· Compiles reports on progress of projects, costs, and purchase orders.
· Purchases project materials.
· Demonstrates strong attention to detail and process methods compliance
· Demonstrates the ability to work collaboratively in a team
· Willing to learn, read, interpret, and work from mechanical, electrical blueprints/schematics, and service accounting systems
· Familiarity with industrial controls for large high horsepower engines and turbines
· Proficiency with computers and MS office
· Customer service experience
· Product knowledge (industrial controls)
· Willing to work additional hours if needed
· Excellent compensation based on experience level
· BCBS medical, vision, and dental insurance
· Vacation, personal, and sick pay
· 401K after first month, employer contributions after 1 year
· ESOP involvement after 1 year of service
· Company cell phone plan
· Tuition reimbursement
Peaker Services, Inc. modernizes and services industrial engines, turbines, and compressors in power, marine, industrial, and rail applications. Through a systems approach we digitize and mechanically modify, repair, and overhaul your equipment to optimize efficiency and performance, simplify operation and maintenance, and increase reliability and safety.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: