Position: Audio Engineer and Tech Associate
Reports to: Associate Pastor
Status: Part-time, Hourly
The Audio Engineer and Tech Associate at Stateline Church is responsible for the audio mixing and assisting with technical aspects of Sunday morning services as well as special services throughout the week. This position works directly with the Worship and Production Teams. The Audio Engineer and Tech Associate works to create a distraction free and technically proficient environments for people to connect with Jesus and one another. Assist with and execute weekly technical programming elements of service. Operate and sound engineer a live band, speaker, and various other audio outputs. This position reports to the Associate Pastor and has the following requirements:
1. Follower of Jesus Christ.
2. Demonstrated ability to utilize problem-solving skills.
3. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and manage time effectively under the pressure of time constraints.
4. Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
5. 2 years of technical and audio mixing experience
1. Contribute to Stateline Church’s overall mission.
2. Commit to pursue full devotion to Jesus Christ.
3. Commit to adhere to Stateline’s core values and axioms.
4. Takes a "how can I help" approach to ministry.
5. Commit to the Matthew 18 relational conflict resolution process in all relationships.
6. Adhere to the policies and procedures as outlined in the Stateline Team
MEETINGS & TEAMS:
1. Attend and contribute to weekly Programming Team meetings
2. Attend and contribute to weekly staff meetings
3. Attend and contribute to regular Production Team meetings
4. Regular check-in meeting w/ Associate Pastor
RESPONSIBILITIES & COMMITMENTS:
1. Responsible for running and operating the digital sound board during weekend services, Wednesday night table group and other special events.
2. Ensure mics, plugins, and audio mixes are done correctly, handling any issues that arise in a timely manner.
3. Work with Worship Pastor and Associate Pastor to fine-tune the audio mix.
4. Work alongside the Associate Pastor to ensure all of the technical equipment is running properly as well as maintained on a regular schedule.
5. Responsible for assisting in the execution of technical aspects for weekend services and special events.
6. Assist the Production Leader in ensure all readiness for the weekend services such as lights, cameras, audio and staging as needed.
7. Setup and tear down stage as needed.
8. Contribute and/or lead tasks and initiatives as needed.
9. Work with outside companies to rent or buy equipment as needed for special tech requests.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Audio Engineering: 2 years (Preferred)