40% Travel Required
1. Responsible for training of agents, including training on products, installation and implementation, after-sales problem solving, robot uses and other related functions.
2. Maintain customer relationships; provide technical support, including remote guidance, on-site solution of after-sales problems and needs, to ensure customer satisfaction.
3. Accompany with sales personnel to visit customers and provide on-site technical support; travel independently to conduct installation and implementation training for agents.
4. Continuously follow up the use of products to improve customers' product usage.
5. Provide technical support for the promotion of new products. For example, demonstrate new product functions, build demonstration platform, assist sales engineers to carry out technical communication with customers.
6. Responsible for the output of technical documents, including configuration scheme, implementation scheme, trouble-shooting manual, etc.
7. Continuously follow up the quality performance of products and put forward suggestions for technical improvements.
1.Bachelor's degree in science and engineering preferred, English or other foreign language can be used as working language.
2.Minimum 1 year of technical or after-sales team management experience in robot industry is preferred.
3.Hardworking, proactive, with good affinity and team spirit.
4.Strong sense of responsibility, detail-oriented, strong execution ability, and adaptability to frequent business trips or stationing.
5. Passion for robot industries, entrepreneurial spirit and ready for work.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Technical support: 2 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel: