Blodgett, a Middleby company, is the leading manufacturer of commercial ovens in the world. Restaurants, fast-food chains, hotels, hospitals, institutions, small businesses and large corporations alike rely on the Blodgett name. Ovens have been in demand overseas since the late 1800s – long before global markets and international trade became the focus of our modern world.
Despite widespread success Blodgett has never strayed from its original goal or its roots. Blodgett is located in Essex Junction, Vermont – just a short drive from where the company founder and namesake forged a cooking revolution in cast iron over 150 years ago. And while the times and foodservice needs have changed since then, our commitment to building the best remains the same.
Blodgett offers many interesting career opportunities, all of which encourage growth and development and contribute to the success of the company. The development and promotion of talent is a high priority at Blodgett.
Blodgett has a great opportunity for an Electrical/Computer Science Engineer to join our Team!
- Proficient with Linux, Android and Java.
- Knowledge of Crank Software a plus.
- Analyze, design, implement, and troubleshoot hardware and software.
- Interpret, edit, and create wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Simple circuit design analysis.
- Experience with electrical cabinet layout preferred.
- Ability to work with various departments.
- Work with minimal supervision, both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment.
- Minimum of 2-year technical degree: Computer Science, Computer Engineering Technology, Software Development.
- Extremely detail-oriented with logical thought processes.
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel Skills.
- Familiarity with SolidWorks a plus.
- High level of professional communication skills (orally and written).
If this excites you, then Blodgett is where you’ll want to continue your career. Submit your most recent resume.
Blodgett is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabled) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Essex Junction, VT 05452: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Will you require visa sponsorship now or in the future?
Work Location: One location