Thinking about getting out of your own renovation business? Still love the work but don't want the endless troubles that goes along with contracting your own work. Stop in and lets talk and see if Destiny Developers LLC would be a good fit for you.
Looking to hire a full time crew, (consisting of one lead carpenter and helper) independent contractors with years of experience, safety, efficiency and quality is a must along with a good running truck and tools or know how to pull tool trailer if no tools are available. Some jobs can be worked by the hour and others by the bid (Destiny prefers biding on projects). 14% Workers Comp is deducted from the bid work if you don't have your own W.C.
Submit your resume and set up your appointment today.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- carpentry/renovation: 10 years (Preferred)
- remodeling: 10 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- drivers (Required)
- home improvement (Preferred)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- 1. Because of the nature of remodeling and always having to overcome a lot of obstacles on the work project, some would say a good renovator has to sometimes think outside the box to complete a project in a timely manner. If that is the case with how you process work do you find you have to sacrifice quality to meet time lines to keep the work moving in budget and on time? If you often think outside of the box tell me why and if it has brought you any significant success in trying to meet your intended goals on your most recent jobs.
2. Can you provide your own tools and Trailer?
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift