Must be U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder to apply
BAA is seeking a dynamic Embedded Software Engineer who has a mathematical and visual method of addressing problems associated with designing complex control, signal processing and communication systems. The ideal candidate would work using model-based design methodology applied to design embedded software. Our expectation is to have a candidate with honesty, consistency, and a passion for learning and continuous improvement. The ideal candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills and will collaborate well within a team environment.
- Proficiency in model-based software development using MATLAB/Simulink/Stateflow, dSPACE, MATHWORKS etc. Embedded Coder and/or TargetLink
- Proficiency in C/C++ for embedded systems
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language (i.e. Python, Perl)
- Experience with software configuration management tools (i.e. StarTeam, Synergy, ClearCase, Subversion)
- Experience in Automotive Product Design, embedded controls and software development
- Experience in application software development
- 2+ years experience In industrial and/or automotive electronics and the application of electronic controls to the operation of engines, exhaust treatment systems, transmissions or similar embedded control systems.
- Automotive communications networks (i.e. CAN, LIN,)
- Rapid prototyping systems (i.e. dSPACE AutoBox)
- ASPICE/CMMI compliant software development processes
- Requirement management tools (i.e. INTEGRITY)
- Design of Experiments, statistics, FMEA, FTA, etc.
- SW tools/skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Minitab, etc
- Experience in managing and coaching people, a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering, Computer Science or Technology related discipline
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Industrial/Automotive Electronics and Controls: 2 years (Required)
- Currently BAA is not offering visa sponsorship for this role. Do you now, or will you in the future, require employer sponsorship?