Civil Engineer / Senior Project Manager
Van Cleef Engineering Associates (VCEA) is a mid-size consulting civil engineering firm with offices in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware. The firm provides land development and municipal engineering services, including structural, transportation, geotechnical, surveying and construction inspection.
Our Somerset County office in Hillsborough, NJ is currently seeking resumes from qualified candidates with tremendous growth potential for a senior level civil engineer position.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering, New Jersey P.E. required;
- Minimum of 5- 10 years of experience with all facets of the design of land development (subdivision / site plan) and public infrastructure projects;
- Excellent Project Management and Client Development experience necessary;
- Ability to complete and manage project design;
- Experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D;
- Experience in land development and site improvement planning, design, bidding and construction a plus;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Must have good communication skills both written and verbal.
Van Cleef Engineering Associates offers medical insurance including Blue Cross / Blue Shield medical plan, dental and vision coverage. Additional benefits include 401(k) savings plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick days, life insurance, long term disability, tuition reimbursement, flexible work hours, gym membership reimbursement and flexible spending plan. Salary commensurate with experience.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or sex. Van Cleef Engineering Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls or recruiter or agency inquiries regarding this position.
We thank all applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time