Proposal Developer - 163044
- Writes and communicates proposed solutions messaging.
- Defines action plans and timelines; manages and holds internal stakeholders accountable to those plans and timelines.
- Determines modifications needed to ensure proposal alignment with client requirements and business strategies.
- Reviews and edits proposals from other team members.
- Posts documents to designated repositories.
- Reviews and enriches proposal templates.
- Ensures accurate recording of all proposal and budget information within Salesforce.com.
- Manages approval workflow process and completes internal distribution of approved, final contract documents.
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2+ years).
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written English language communication skills.
Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and desktop publishing in a PC environment.
Ability to perform effectively under pressure and to practice strong organizational skills when faced with multiple, time-sensitive priorities.
Demonstrated ability to work with minimal guidance and proactively seek guidance on complex tasks.
Ability to work with limited supervision, function effectively as a member of a team, and adhere to strict deadlines.
Ability to accurately interpret request for proposal questions and write clear and articulate responses.
Good organization skills, writing skills, multitasking abilities, detail oriented and function successfully in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Ability to handle multiple deadlines/priorities simultaneously without compromising quality.
Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards. Utilizes general application of concepts, and principles.
Ability to seek solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity and refers to policies and practices for guidance.
Organization - Sales and Business Development
Primary Location - US-PA-Horsham-Horsham PA 2 Walnut Dr Ste 375