Includes but not limited to the following:
- Writing procedures for new processes as well as revising and writing new procedures for processes already in place.
- Responsible for writing test protocols and summary reports for testing products for existing and potential customers.
- Responsible for testing some products for existing and potential customers.
- Responsible for optimizing the quality system for CSP Technologies, Inc. in the areas of data retrieval, data storage, raw material handling, and storage.
- Perform research projects to assist in the development of new products.
- To evaluate data from production, research, and experiments and put it in a presentable format for customers of and for use by CSP Technologies, Inc.
- Responsible for batch/lot review and release.
- Interface with customers as part of a team for quality, service, and delivery issues; ensures timely, effective and responsive support to customers.
- Support customers through information sharing, research and special projects.
- Improve/update product and packaging specifications and make sure they are begin adhered to.
- Lead and coordinate special projects to support and promote quality and productivity at CSP.
- Required to handle and prioritize multiple assignments.
- Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial, or Related Engineering Degree
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt preferred, capable of achieving BB certification
- Proficiency in use of statistical, analytical tools
- Proficiency in use of FMEA’s and Design of Experiments.
- Certified Internal Auditor preferred, capable of achieving Auditor certification
Job Type: Full-time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity