Office Location: On-Site Lancaster, PA with some support in Hanover
Salary: Commensurate with experience
RPA Engineering is looking for a candidate who has experience as a project manager with industrial manufacturing experience, experience in the food and beverage industry a plus, with an A.S. in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering that has performed installation management. Experience with Conveyors, Ovens, Extrusion equipment and cGMP is preferable.
- A.S. Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Project Engineering experience in Food and Beverage industry a plus.
- Strong experience focused in performing project management of projects from concept to closing primarily involving production related equipment and systems.
- Good understanding of manufacturing equipment and related systems, particularly in the same discipline as degree.
- Ability to analyze and identify relevant information to develop solutions or approaches for the purpose of designing and integrating important services, processes or systems necessary to solve equipment problems and issues.
- Minimum three years related experience.
- Familiar with the current building code a plus.
- Familiar with various software suites such as MS Word, MS Office, Excel, Access, MS Project, AutoCAD and Revit.
Skills and Special Requirements/Licensing:
- Excellent attitude, attention to detail and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, while addressing various other production equipment and system issues. Number of assigned projects could typically range from 5 – 10 projects at the same time.
- Ability and willingness to work additional hours on projects as required for satisfying client's deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills critical.
- Very good planning skills.
- Very strong collaborative skills.
- Capable of working independently and within a team framework.
- Sensitive to client’s needs and demands.
- Potential for weekend and holiday support based on project schedule.
- Ability to work within project budget and schedule requirements.
RPA Engineering is a professional engineering consulting firm offering comprehensive mechanical, electrical and process engineering, machine design, structural analysis services, project management, and CQV. Operating for more than 30 years, RPA provides high quality, cost-effective engineering and design services from its Wyomissing, PA headquarters; Pittsburgh, PA; Valley Forge, PA; Knoxville, TN; Venice, FL; and Raleigh, NC regional branches; and onsite corporate services.
RPA Engineering was named in 2010 to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing U.S. based entrepreneurial companies. As part of the list, RPA Engineering was named as one of the top 100 Engineering firms in the country.
RPA Engineering is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer of protected veterans (M/F/D/V). Attention Search Firms / Third Party Recruiters: RPA Engineering is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment opportunities with RPA Engineering. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at RPA Engineering via e-mail, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at RPA Engineering in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for a specific position will be deemed the sole property of RPA Engineering, and no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by RPA Engineering as a result of the referral or through other means.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Food and Beverage: 2 years (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply