Particle Measuring Systems is a global leader for micro-contamination monitoring equipment improving the performance of clean manufactures in the semiconductor and pharmaceutical markets. We’re a growing technology company in Boulder, Colorado; the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We offer an exceptional and rewarding work environment in a great place to live. Our employees enjoy challenging projects in development and manufacture of light scattering particle counters and diverse technologies and applications.We are looking for an Embedded Firmware Engineer to develop innovative firmware for our product portfolio including aerosol and liquid particle counters for the semiconductor, aerospace and life sciences industries.
We offer competitive salary and benefit programs including:
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability programs (company paid)
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible spending program
- Onsite clinic for employees to emphasize health and well-being in the workplace
Specific Job Duties:
- Will be part of a cross-functional team to develop particle counter firmware.
- Design, develop, and debug, GUI interface, communications and particle counting code as required.
- Use version management and defect tracking tools.
- Document work for sustaining engineering purposes.
- Work with Software Test team to triage and fix code defects as required.
- Interface across multiple portions of the organization to support engineering, marketing, manufacturing and service needs as required.
- Experience with development of communications protocols.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
Five or more years of embedded firmware development experience using microprocessors.
Strong background in C/C++ programming language
Development experience with RTOS based embedded systems
Experience with Qt, Qt Creator and QML
Experience with GUI development
Experience using software version control and bug tracking systems
Ability to read and understand schematic diagrams
Excellent communication skills
Preferred skills and experience:
Experience with VxWorks
Experience with development of communications protocols.
Experience with Bluetooth protocol development
ARM-based SoC firmware design
TCP/IP & Modbus communications experience
Experience in multi-discipline engineering environment
Experience with Git type version control
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please submit a cover letter in the same document as your resume detailing how your qualifications and experience align with the job description.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement