Position: Support/Service/Test Engineer
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
Reports to: Director of Operations
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze acoustic data to verify quality assurance standards.
- Plan, prepare and execute sea tests to support production, engineering, and sales goals.
- Interpret electrical, mechanical, and software engineering changes as they relate to sonar system performance.
- Provide solutions to customer support inquiries.
- Present technical information to internal and external entities.
- Hands-on system integration, test, and troubleshooting (simulated, benchtop, and at-sea).
- Up to 15% travel may be required.
- Some offshore testing may be required.
- Other tasks as required
- Experience in undersea hardware system development, underwater/marine engineering, and the unique applications of working in a maritime environment.
- Experience with in-water, at-sea testing, or other field testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient using electronic test equipment.
- Electronics Test/Troubleshooting Experience.
- BS in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related engineering field. Advanced degree is a plus.
- Relevant experience may be substituted for education.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance