Position: Aegis Business Development Junior Engineer
International Systems Management Corp. (ISM) is seeking a qualified individual for a full-time position to provide systems engineering support to the Program Executive Office for Integrated Warfare Systems AEGIS Integrated Combat System, PEO IWS 1. This position, the Business Development Junior Engineer, will support PEO IWS 1 Business Director and provide Engineering Management support to ensure all efforts are defined and resourced properly.
Required experience or qualifications for applicants include:
- Ability to collect and analysis larger amounts of data
- Ability to use systems engineering practices to design, test, evaluate, and support technical projects
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
- Preparation of the SCN Execution Review (SER) and Congressional Briefing
- Developed and Maintain Spend Plans
- Track and provide analysis of Obligation & Expenditures
- Provide responses to FMB Budget Marks and Congressional RFI’s.
- Developed and Maintain POM Requests and Budget Exhibits
The applicant must have the following minimum experience or qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Math or Science Discipline
- Must have Active Secret Clearance
- 0 to 5 years of professional experience in engineering projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Possess strong communication skills (oral and written) and ability to work independently
The ideal candidate is dynamic and proactive in meeting customer needs and has the ability to prioritize tasks and coordinate activities across numerous organizations. The position will be located in Washington, DC and will require travel approximately less than 10% of the time.
ISM is a growing small business providing exceptional technical and program management services to the Department of Defense (DoD). ISM employees are experienced professionals that work well independently, or as part of a large government-industry team. The staff interacts at all levels of DoD and Industry and has a proven track record in achieving positive engineering and program management results.
ISM offers competitive salaries and a very comprehensive benefits package. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Interested individuals should fax resumes to 240-331-3091.
Visit us at www.ism-hq.com for more information on ISM.
Job Type: Full-time