As a panel assembler the responsibilities include programming, designing, building and implementing control solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties will be assigned as needed.
· Designs, develops, and implements PLC control systems.
· Proficiency in RSLOGIX, structure text a plus.
· Proficient in various communication protocols including, Ethernet IP, Remote I/O, ModBus TCP/IP and serial.
· Develops schematics detailing control system configuration and wiring, equipment and panel layouts.
· Ensure designs and wiring methods and parameters conform to NFPA70/NEC2017 and UL508A.
· Will assist with initial debug, commissioning.
· Development of electrical system documentation.
· Provide on-site technical controls support to customers.
· Routinely study and gain knowledge on technical aspects in regards to programing and panel building.
· Promote knowledge on new products, applications and technology.
Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) Electrical Engineer with minimum of 2 year of PLC programing experience, electrical troubleshooting, and panel building would be a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- plc programming: 2 years (Preferred)