Kansas City manufacturing company is seeking a Mechanical Engineer. Individual should possess strong engineering, project management and interpersonal skills. This individual is responsible for the development of new products. Responsibilities also include improvements to the existing product lines performance and design.
- Medical Insurance currently Bi-weekly cost to the employee, depending on future market conditions
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- Company paid Life/AD&D-100%
- Company paid-Annual Base Salary plus
- 10 paid company holidays
- 401k Participation Eligible in 1 Month, after one years of service the employee will be eligible for the company match.
- Consulting with sales/marketing and customers to determine product design requirements
- Investigating appropriate materials and production processes
- Testing product design
- Establish design briefs
- Presentation of design samples to internal and external customers
- Work with the Quality Department to qualify new materials and suppliers
- Work with the Purchasing Department to obtain new materials, parts, etc.
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers
- Work with Production Department on prototype product development
- Create bill of materials, procedures, work instructions, workflows, design guides, manuals, etc.
- Use of computer-aided design (CAD), SOLIDWORKS, SOLIDWORKS Simulation and SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation
- Create, check and approve various drawings, procedures, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering
- 2+ years of experience as an Engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Prior experience with petroleum equipment is highly desirable
- Good communication skills
- Prior personnel supervision a plus
Indeed Hire and Clay and Bailey Mfg, Co are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- working as an Engineer in a manufacturing environment: 2 years (Preferred)
- petroleum equipment: 1 year (Preferred)
- CAD Design (Solidworks programs): 1 year (Preferred)
- Kansas City, MO: Between 31 and 40 miles (Required)