\*\*\* NO PLACEMENT AGENCIES PLEASE \*\*\*
Office located in Marietta/Kennesaw area. We are seeking a qualified, and licensed, Civil Engineer to join our team!
- A strong sense of urgency, and self-initiative, to meet client needs and deadlines.
- Strong leadership and delegation skills.
- Ability to prepare design budgets, and technical proposals.
- Ability to prepare, and supervise, the preparation of Site Development Construction Documents including site planning, grading, drainage, hydrology, infrastructure, erosion control, specifications, etc.
- Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients and regulatory agencies.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D with the ability to design site layouts from concept through completion.
- Ability to manage civil engineering projects with strong emphasis on scope, schedule and budget.
- Ability to supervise junior designers and cad technicians.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- 10+ years of civil engineering experience preferred.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering (Residential New Development Focus)
- At least 10 + years related experience
- Professional Engineer License (PE)
- Strong AutoCard Civil 3D background
- Strong mathematical, analytical, time management skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Marietta, GA 30060: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Civil 3D: 2 years (Required)
- Professional Engineer (Required)
- Professional Civil Engineer License (Required)
Work Location: One location