Seeking a highly motivated individual with AutoCAD and 3D design experience to help develop equipment design and layouts in food manufacturing. This individual will work with plant engineers and maintenance to develop product solutions.
- Design and modeling of equipment and parts.
- Uses computer assisted design/drafting equipment and software to develop designs.
- Create concepts, performance, and production criteria.
- Preparing routine design projects, such as the preparation of various drawings of equipment and parts derived from layouts and sketches.
- Identify and select materials needed for production.
- Occasional visit to job site to take measurements and verify dimensions.
- Provides production support to the machining and assembly area.
- Maintains a teamwork philosophy to facilitate problem solving and provide good customer service.
- Associates Degree in Drafting or related field/or related experience.
- Experience with 3D modeling software (SolidWorks)
- Machine design a plus.
- Possess a mechanical aptitude for drawing and understand welding requirements.
- Sheet metal fabrication background a plus.
- Attention to Detail: Being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Analytical Thinking: Analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Dependability: Being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
Pay commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 - $1.01 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Wallace, NC 28466: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location