We need a Chemical Engineer with a B.S. in Chemical Engineering and 5 years’ of manufacturing experience.
Our engineer will be responsible for:
1. Facilitate or participate in HAZOP review.
2. Conducting projects involving specialty chemicals and materials and developing and manufacturing products.
3. Providing technical support, documentation and process improvements for manufacturing areas.
4. Leading process improvement and development efforts from project identification and assessment and implementation.
5. Supporting new product introductions.
6. Supporting site safety, health and environmental goals.
7. Implementing Process Safety Management (PSM) related programs.
8. Serving as PSM and Mechanical Integrity Coordinator.
9. Leading implementation of Lean, Six Sigma and other manufacturing objectives.
1. Work experience in a chemical manufacturing environment.
2. Work in a team environment.
3. Have a track record of completing capital projects on time and within cost estimates.
Experience with food, dairy or chemical plants is a plus. Also heavy machinery or equipment manufacturing is a plus, but not mandatory.
OMARA Engineering PC is a full service engineering firm helping our clients solve their manufacturing and industrial technical problems and design needs. This is a great opportunity with a growing company that has a need of additional engineers.
Must currently reside within 100 miles of Buffalo. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America without sponsorship.
Other positions are also available for recent retirees with experience at Cameron, Rolls-Royce, Occidental Chemical, Olin Chemical, DuPont or Praxair.
Send your resume and professional references in confidence to:
OMARA Engineering P.C.
5813 Main Street
Williamsville, New York 14221