Quality Manager- (CASE Division, Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants & Elastomers)
Develop, implement, and coordinate product assurance program (ISO 9001:2015) by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyze, evaluate, and present information concerning factors such as business situations, production capabilities, manufacturing problems, economic trends.
- Monitor Corrective Action System.
- Lead Internal Auditor responsible for coordinating activities of internal auditors. Management representative for the external audit process.
- Suggest and debate alternative methods and procedures in solving problems and meeting changing market opportunities.
- Cooperate with other top management personnel in formulating and establishing company policies, operating procedures, and goals.
- Develop initial and subsequent modifications of quality assurance program to delineate areas of responsibility, personnel requirements, and operational procedures within the program.
- Follow all requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard. Monitor NMR system.
- Conduct management meetings with executive managers to establish, delineate, and review program organizational policies, to coordinate functions and operations between departments, and to establish responsibilities and procedures for attaining objectives.
- Implement additions to the Item Master for new finished good numbers and descriptions to be assigned to their proper product group and class.
- Assist in developing and managing Bill of Materials (BOM’s) for the CASE Division in E10 with consistent engineering revision levels in connection to their appropriate recipe or batch sheet to maintain proper control of change.
- Coordinate and analyze the quality review of finished customer product to determine if present process is capable of meeting customer specifications.
- Work with a team approach and problem-solving techniques to troubleshoot reactor problems and facilitate an expedient outcome.
- Establish key process capabilities on production batch sheets. This is for the proper in- process specifications and controls to eliminate the possibility of non-conforming material due to process variation.
- Review technical problems and procedures of departments and recommend solutions to problems or changes in procedures.
- Confer with engineers about quality assurance of new products designed and manufactured products on market to rectify problems.
- Review technical publications, articles, and abstracts to stay abreast of technical developments in industry.
Teamwork is essential for TSE’s continued success, so Teamwork is an essential function of every employee’s job. Teamwork drives positive results every day. Teamwork promotes positive customer relations and results in exceeding the expectations of our customers. Teamwork benefits every employee since it grows our business and increases our sales. With Teamwork, we all succeed. Without it, we all suffer. Teamwork with co-workers in the same department is just the beginning. Teamwork with every other employee, department and division is the Teamwork that is required to succeed. WE ARE TSE.
. Requirements: SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES Directly supervise employees reporting to the CASE Quality Assurance Department. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
SAFETY TRAINING To perform this job successfully, an individual must complete and maintain the following Safety Training requirements. General Safety Orientation Hazard Communications Training HAZWOPER Awareness Training
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
BS in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering required; a minimum of 5 years of Quality Management experience in a Chemical/batch Manufacturing environment required; Prior experience leading a quality system under ISO 9001:2015 is mandatory.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conforms to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sample theory, and factor analysis.
Ability to define problems, correct data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations