This position will be responsible for designing, developing and testing electronic systems, components or circuits for use within our burn-in test systems.
- Design FPGA logic for self-contained parts of overall system.
- Implements FPGA firmware; verifies design with simulation test fixtures.
- Writes test programs to verify hardware. Forwards diagnostic templates to software department for customer implementation.
- Selects components, draws schematics, makes BOM, and proposes PCB placements for simple projects.
- Works with drafting to layout and check PCB designs.
- Implements microcontroller code to control temperature or regulators.
- Analog circuit design and simulation of op-amps, mosfets, and signal integrity.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering (GPA greater than 3.2/4.0).
- More than 2 years relevant engineering experience.
- Verilog logic design experience.
- Experience writing programs in Python and/or C.
- Experience with programming microcontrollers.
- Experience in PCB design.
- Experience with analog circuit simulation.
Micro Control Company is an industry leading manufacturer of electronic burn-in test systems for high power logic semiconductors. Our large test ovens are capital equipment for major semiconductor manufacturers.
Micro Control Company offers competitive wages and benefits including health; PTO; paid holidays; a matching 401(k) plan and a discretionary profit sharing bonus.
Micro Control Company
7956 Main Street NE
Minneapolis, MN 55432
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement