Advanced Assembly is the premier electronics manufacturer in the US, located in Aurora, Colorado. Specializing in printed circuit board assembly, we build the latest electronic circuitry designs from leading technology companies in every sector, from aerospace to cutting-edge medical devices. We are known for our speed and high quality in our work. It’s a fun place to work. We are continuously innovating our processes and systems to stay on the cutting edge of software technology. Our vision is to have the best employees working to provide an outstanding service experience, and the coolest technology solutions for our customers. We look forward to you joining the team!
We are looking for a self-motivated and passionate Software Engineer to join our growing team. This person will lead software development teams through multiple tasks, coordinating between business and tech teams the scope, planning, testing, and delivery of multiple software projects on time. This amazing person should have strong communication abilities, planning and some project management experience. This position requires a solid understanding of software testing, frameworks, and methodologies. We have a lot to do, including current system upgrades and exciting new software projects. Each requires high levels of initiative and ownership. Come develop your career in an industry bursting with opportunity! Here are some of the tasks you will be responsible for, as well as the qualities we are looking for.
· Design, implement, and test software
· Help create architecture for new software
· Collaborate with various teams to provide user-driven software
· Collaborate with department heads to implement continuous training & onboarding processes
· Be actively involved with discussions involving new software products
· Take initiative & ownership of software products
· Drive on time delivery of projects
· Be creative with the look, feel, and functionality. Make it “WOW”
We currently operate on a fairly lean stack hosted in the Azure cloud ecosystem. We use C# and the .NET framework in the backend, Angular 4 on the frontend, and MySQL for our database.
· 2+ years’ experience with software engineering
· 1+ years’ experience with C# (.NET framework)
· Experience with Databases (MySQL)
· Be a Team Player
· Excellent verbal & communication skills
· 1+ years’ experience with Angular 4
· 2+ years’ experience with C#
· Great communication skills
· Experience working with web technologies
· Experience with SAP integrations
· Experience with Salesforce integrations
· Experience with RESTful APIs
Advanced Assembly has an excellent benefits program. We believe in taking care of our employees. We also have fun with regular company events, BBQ’s, employee recognition awards, and performance- based bonus plans.
Competitive Benefits Include:
Medical- with employer contribution (2 plans to choose from)
Dental- with employer contribution (2 plans to choose from)
EAP (free employee assistance programs)
Free Online Education/Training Opportunities
401(k) plan with employer contribution after 1 year
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
Eight (8) paid holidays a year
U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status required per Federal requirements
Pre-employment background and drug screening is performed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
- software engineering: 2 years (Required)
- C#: 1 year (Required)