Is this your dream IT Job?
We are a fast growing IT Support company in need of an experienced Network Administrator to join our team.
Our Network Administrators are ambassadors of great support for our clients providing:
- Documentation of our clients' technical environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of our clients' technical layout, capacity and deficiencies
- Assurance that the physical environment is current and compliant with our Best Practices.
This position is largely based on working independently at client sites; therefore, excellent interpersonal communication and time management skills are critical for customer satisfaction and success. We want to hear from you if you are ready to join a fun, professional team of experts. Clients are mostly in Albuquerque and Santa Fe. You may need to spend 5-10 days per month in Santa Fe.
How to apply:
I am also requiring all serious applicants to take a short test the first step of the hiring process. This involves registering at the following link, uploading a resume, taking an 8 minute test followed by a 5 minute profile. The whole process should take about 15-20 minutes. Let me know if you have any questions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain professional client communication and client satisfaction.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain accurate and updated documentation.
- Develop and maintain your technical knowledge base of our clients.
- Perform proactive audits in order to implement Best Practices across our client base.
- Resolve issues that are identified during the audit
- Be a resource to our project team in planning and deployment of new technologies.
- Document policies and procedures for all of the above
Benefits of Working at Steady Networks:
- Work with cutting edge technology everyday
- A strong focus on your industry training and certification including company paid for education and exams
- A team of highly motivated, extremely talented, fun and friendly engineers
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A place where ambition, loyalty, and exceptional performance will be noticed and rewarded
- A clear company vision and mission
- Windows Server.
- Active Directory; managing Group Policy, etc.
- Virtualization; VMWare/HyperV.
- Firewalls and security devices
- Layer 3 switches
- Network Protocols; DNS, DHCP, RADIUS
- Time management and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to set and manage client expectations.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to document technical environments in a standardized and organized fashion.
- Ability to follow ordered instructions and checklists to produce standard results.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
Preferred Technical Experience:
- Business Class Wireless Solutions
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SQL
- Backup, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity
- Remote desktop services; Citrix/Microsoft
- VPN solutions
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
We are making this job mostly remote, with some, but limited onsite work needed.
- Network Administration: 2 years (Required)
- Santa Fe, NM 87505 (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19