Paramount Development Corporation, a multi-disciplined real estate development company, is looking for a Project Engineer to support its team of real estate development professionals on projects throughout the mid-Atlantic region. The position will be based in the Beckley, West Virginia office on the doorstep of the New River Gorge, America's newest National Park.
Check us out at www.paramountdevcorp.com.
The successful candidate will work in a team environment in multiple aspects of the business including development of site plans, project management, construction and budgeting, and land management.
The candidate will have a strong technical foundation in civil engineering and/or architecture, proficiency in Auto CAD applications, excellent communication and organizational skills and be able to thrive in a dynamic environment.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, flexible scheduling, health and dental insurance, 401(k) savings plan and paid vacation.
- Excellent knowledge of design software such as AutoCAD
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Current engineer license or willingness to obtain in the future
- Time management and organization skills
- BS degree in Engineering or relevant field
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $48.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday