Become a service engineer apprentice. No experience needed. Apply now through Indeed!
What does a Service Engineer do?
Service Engineering is the practice of assisting and providing technical support by phone, email or chat to customers using products and services from Fortune 100 technology companies, like Microsoft and Amazon. Success in a service engineering role can lead to a very rewarding career, with clear paths to increase your income and overall professional skill set. Some key responsibilities include:
- Work directly with end users via phone, chat, email
- Analyze and resolve technical issues
- Deliver and follow up on problem resolutions
- Proactively and comprehensively document customer issues in ticketing systems
How does the program work?
During your apprenticeship with Catalyte, you will develop and hone your foundational skills in Service Engineering under tutelage of experienced engineers and provide high-quality technical support to companies in more than 100 countries worldwide. You will be responsible for the overall customer experience and take care of technical issues.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a high school diploma (10th grade or better ability in reading + math)
- Basic proficiency using a computer and the internet
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible to work in the U.S. for 30 continuous months. Catalyte does not offer visa assistance or sponsorship of any kind.
- Curiosity to learn new skills
Pay and benefits
- Start your career without prior experience!
- Get paid to learn on the job
- Mentorship from experienced Tech professionals
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $38,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Remote