Jilk Heavy Construction
Jilk Heavy Construction Inc has been serving the construction needs of Southern California for over 60 years. We are a general engineering construction contractor. We specialize in marine construction, bridges, pile driving, and shoring. Our clients include the U.S. Navy, Army Corps of Engineers, Caltrans, City of Los Angeles, State of California, Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, Metrolink, BNSF and many more. Jilk Heavy Construction is continually growing and expanding our business. Our reputation is built on high quality and customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for Project Engineer positions. Candidates must poses a "can do" attitude and be "team players". The following are the required qualifications:
- 2 years construction experience or construction related degree
- Must be well organized and able to keep deadlines
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Working knowledge of Submittals, RFIs and Construction Record Documents
- Ability to read Construction Plans and do Takeoffs
- The following are plusses: Primavera or MS Project
Jilk Heavy Construction offers a competitive compensation package including medical insurance and paid vacation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Engineer: 2 years (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page: