- Looking for someone who is capable of handling Apple onsite service and consulting work at our client locations throughout our service area including CT and NY.
ABOUT THE JOB
If you work at Technology Revealed, you should be able to get to client sites in a timely fashion, often more than one client per day. Our clients are medium-sized businesses, small businesses, and Fortune 500; we have a varied set of sites. With the support of our team, and in collaboration with them, you will be responsible for desktop support and more at each client.
You should know your way around Macs and iOS, and know some of the troubleshooting tips and tricks for both of these platforms. You value responsiveness and dialogue with our clients, providing excellent client service. You are persistent in seeking solutions that are not just good enough, but are above and beyond the call.
At least three years of experience in IT service, preferably more
Solid experience in Apple support (servers, workstations, wireless)
Solid grounding in core Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, etc.)
Good troubleshooting ability
Strong data privacy practices
Empathy and understanding for technical issues
Understanding of how to get answers on your own
Job Type: Full-time
- Apple Certifications (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative