Strong automation technical knowledge: PLC, SCADA, BMS, Process Control, Manufacturing and Packaging systems
- Solid understanding of cGMP's, FDA regulations and Computer System Validation philosophy.
- Hands one experience on failure analysis, troubleshooting, problem solving and incident management.
- Knowledge of PLC programming, basic windows/servers configuration, experience on creation and modification of automated systems programs.
- Proficient in planning and coordinating small project relevant activities.
- Work experience with Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technological field with equivalent experience.
- Three years (3) or more of relevant working experience on automation process control (Manufacturing and Packaging), computer/equipment qualifications, System Life Cycle methodology in a pharmaceutical or FDA regulated environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $34.00 per hour
- using selenium: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- working with git: 1 year (Preferred)
- powershell scripting: 1 year (Preferred)