Social Assurance is looking to add a Front End Developer to our team to help support and advance our platforms. This individual will be a key member of the Social Assurance Development team providing valuable contributions to every aspect of the product development lifecycle. They will collaboratively contribute to and lead the front end design to optimize user experience across our suite of software solutions.
Social Assurance is a digital marketing SaaS solution providing marketing technology. We are an organization that is focused on growing communities by enabling our customers to be recognized for the impacts of their investments.
We aim to help our employees, clients and the communities they serve to leave their mark and be remarkable.
Our development team exhibits the following core values of the Social Assurance brand:
- Drive: We push each other to be better, to ship better code and to make the right decisions for the best UX.
- Humility: We embrace this core value on our development team that all of us have a role to play, a voice and a way to learn from each other. We appreciate and value opinions.
- Responsibility, Collaboration and Integrity are the values that we embrace to insure we are taking care of the tasks, working together and doing it in the right way.
- Culture is critical to our success
- Teams requires humility for growth
- Having fun and working hard are not mutually exclusive
- Listening to customers is the best way to build software customers love
A great Front End Developer at Social Assurance is:
- Interested in solving challenging problems
- Desires to grow personally and professionally
- Like to be close to the customer, but far from corporate
- Curious about how the products fit into the real-world scenarios
- Well-versed in software engineering and development principles
- A developer who enjoys building products and seeing how they work in the real world
- Someone who wants to work on a team of inspired, interesting and intelligent engineers and developers
What you would do:
- Work with a team of outstanding developers to build and enhance user experience through UI
- Solve complex and challenging business problems driven by customer needs
- Innovate by understanding customer needs and requirements
- Explore new technologies and have fun finding the best tools
- Excellent coding and/or design skills. You make software that works, can be tested and maintained.
- 2+ years of experience developing production grade software
- Experience with web frontend technologies
- Experience with rapid prototyping technologies like Figma, XD, InVision, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance