Autonomous Software Development
Job Description & Skill Requirement
Develop (C++) and execute embedded software for a product line.
Align software development activities to meet Product Development Process schedules and follow industry standard embedded software process and adapt best practices and tools
Plan, coordinate, and perform testing on the bench and machine in alignment with other Product Verification & Validation activities
Develop setup and scripts for automated testing
Work with 3rd party partners in the development and execution software testing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Robotics (Preferred)
- 5+ years of Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
- Experience in C++ programming
- Experience in Test driven development
- Develop scripts for automated testing and system configuration.
- Familiar with Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab-CI, docker etc.
- Ability to support CI/CD tool integration throughout the development life cycle.
- Familiarity with software configuration management & defect tracking tools.