Cor-Tech is hiring a CNC Programmer for our client in Shelburne, VT
These are direct hire opportunities.
$65,000 - $100,000 per year with Bonus pay.
Full-time, Monday - Friday on days.
CNC Programmer Qualifications
- High school diploma; technical degree preferred
- Attention to detail
- Mechanically inclined
- Prioritizes a safe and clean work environment
- Proactive approach to troubleshooting and problem solving
- Excellent and open communication
- 3 - 5 years programming with Master CAM and Solidworks
CNC Programmer Job Description:
- Coordinate with production manager, operators, and fellow programmers
- Follow current SOP’s to produce parts
- Maintain inventory
- Ensure quality control
- Maintain equipment according to current SOP’s
- Troubleshoot and resolve machine issues
- Participate in the programming of future design and production of parts
- Set up and proving of programs
Company contributes to health insurance, company paid long/short term, disability
insurance & life insurance, Cafeteria plan & employee-paid, dental and vision benefits
available, paid time off, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Employee discount,
flexible spending account, Health insurance, Life insurance, referral program, Relocation
assistance and vision insurance.
This Job Is:
A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
If you have CNC Programmer experience apply today for your interview.