- Has role of identifying, formulating, designing and/or testing practical solutions to engineering problems, and guiding the engineering development of modern complex systems, employing systems engineering methods and tools in the development of advanced complex systems, and when appropriate, conducting research in applied systems engineering to advance the field.
- Provide systems engineering services to orchestrate the development of hardware and software systems in support of the System Development and Demonstration (SDD), Follow-on Development (FoD), Low-Rate Initial Production and Full-Rate Production (LRIP/FRP), and sustainment engineering efforts. Support will cover the system life cycle, from requirements determination through operations and system retirement, with an emphasis on domain expert involvement,
risk/opportunity management, and tailoring of processes to meet the specific project needs.
- Provide support by writing technical reports, program management related documents, and presentation materials including but not limited to Monthly Status Reports (MSR), Trip Reports, Meeting Minutes, Problem Notification Reports (PNR), and In-Progress Reviews (IPR).
- Identify stakeholder needs, explore concepts and technologies to meet those needs, and propose viable system solutions.
- Define system requirements and CONOPs and refine them as needed throughout system development, and develop the system design, to include interfaces.
- Identify and support the test and integration activities required to verify and validate the system against requirements and needs.
- Support the operational use of the system to ensure fit-for-purpose throughout its lifecycle until system retirement.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $120,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Masks required; following CDC guidelines and government customer guidelines
- science/engineering: 10 years (Required)
Willingness To Travel: