Exempt Overtime Eligible:
Caltech is a world-renowned science and engineering institute that marshals some of the world's brightest minds and most innovative tools to address fundamental scientific questions. We thrive on finding and cultivating talented people who are passionate about what they do. Join us and be a part of the diverse Caltech community.
The Caltech Holistic Integrated Circuits (CHIC) Laboratory with the Electrical Engineering Department at Caltech is seeking a Research Engineer with experience in design, testing, and measurement of high-frequency, RF, and microwave electronic systems for rigid and flexible electronic systems. Candidates for this position should be familiar with electronic systems, high frequency and RF systems, and also have experience in working with measurement, assembly, and characterization electronic hardware. Graduates with a Masters degree and experience in the design, integration, and testing of radio frequency systems, electronics, physical design and fabrication, and related software are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates may contact both Prof. Ali Hajimiri at firstname.lastname@example.org and Ms. Michelle Chen at email@example.com
More details about the Caltech Holistic Integrated Circuits (CHIC) Lab can be found at http://chic.caltech.edu
- Design of flexible electronics system.
- Design, integration, and verification of spacecraft components.
- Develop integration process of large-scale electronic systems.
- Develop and carry out experiments.
- Conduct literature research; write research reports and journal articles; present research work and participate in team discussions.
- Serve as mentor and provide support to graduate and undergraduate students.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or another related field.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- LabView (or equivalent).
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: https://hr.caltech.edu/work/job_openings
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency