This position is a multi-purpose position. The primary purpose is to ensure compliance with respect to project scope, budget and scheduling when performing as a Project Lead Discipline Engineer primarily on smaller projects. The secondary purpose of this position is to provide a liaison between Discipline Engineers, Project Managers and the Chief Discipline Engineer regarding the course of specific projects with respect to the discipline.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Plan, schedule and conduct detailed discipline engineering work with other disciplines.
- Assume “in-charge” responsibility and technical compliance with all codes, laws and regulations associated with a Professional Engineers role primarily on smaller projects.
- Establishes schedules, budgets and scope documents to meet project requirements compatible with Customer’s and Company’s objectives with the assistance of the Chief Discipline Engineer.
- Coordinates the discipline’s engineering with that of the other disciplines.
- Directs and assigns the preparation of all discipline design drawings and specifications required for a project to those discipline personnel assigned to the project.
- Prepares and submits periodic reports and forecasts specific to project requirements with the assistance of the Chief Discipline Engineer.
- Understands work sequence, general content, and methods used to generate all required project discipline documents.
- Conforms to core values and assists others to adhere to them.
- Ensures quality and completeness of engineering functions.
- Understanding of applicable codes and regulatory requirements.
- Developed and continues to develop an understanding of design engineering and drawing production programs and software.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $58,000.00 to $112,000.00 /year
- Civil 3D software: 1 year (Required)
- Autocad: 5 years (Preferred)
- Greenwood Village, CO 80111 (Required)
- professional engineer (Required)