COMPANY: VEi Global Inc. Engineering Consultants
VEi Global is an expanding, aggressive, detail oriented industrial consulting engineering firm. VEi is involved in all aspects of new or existing construction projects for its industrial process facility clients. VEi prides itself in providing clients with detailed construction projects done efficiently with highly trained and skilled personnel. Excellent benefits package including employer health, dental, life insurance, and matching Simple IRA plans. Salary is commensurate with experience along with incentive bonus. Professional registration is an advantage.
Provide Mechanical Engineering for Sugar, Petroleum, Chemical, Power & Food Industry Projects. Work closely with project managers and other discipline leads in developing project schedules, scope, budget, specifications and drawing packages. Typically, will have direct contact with clients and assist in development of proposals and marketing.
The candidate must be able to develop specification and drawing packages for heavy industrial equipment procurement and installation. Candidate must work closely with remote offices for development of project design concepts and labor resource assignments.
- Must be familiar with the Ag Processing, Sugar, Petroleum, Chemical, Power & Food Industry
- Manage projects from preliminary engineering through construction and start-up.
- Preliminary Engineering – Scope, budget, schedule, & financials
- Detailed Engineering – P&IDs, process modeling, hydraulic design, pipe stress analysis, materials of construction selection, equipment specifications, equipment and piping layouts, construction specifications, and equipment and construction procurement.
- Construction – Quality control, engineering assistance
- Start-up & Commissioning – Engineering assistance
- BS in Mechanical Engineering – Professional registration is an advantage.
- 3-5 years in a consulting engineering environment preferred.
- Computer software experience: Latest version of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)