Customer focused with positive attitude when providing engineering services to the various engineering departments within Technical Operations. The work scope of position will include systems, structures, power plant and interiors engineering projects. Willing and able to coordinate and work with various other departments; including production, quality, planning, marketing, safety, and other support groups, to address maintenance programs, modification packages and aircraft systems performance.Enjoys coming up with creative solutions and solving problems. Ability to be objective to and see the big picture in a situation or project
BS/MS degree from an accredited college/university in Mechanical/Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering.
- Prefer a minimum of 2 years working experience with aircraft systems/structures and structural repair development.
- Familiarity with federal regulations governing maintenance and operation of large transport category aircraft, including airworthiness directives, damage tolerance, aging aircraft programs, flammability and approval of major repairs, is a plus.
- Must have ability to handle multiple work assignments and interact well with other departments, including aircraft production counterparts.
- Familiarity with Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Job level to be determined by experience and qualifications of candidate.
- Strong planning and organization skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55.00 /hour
- aircraft systems: 2 years (Preferred)